Products / Flavors
You will need, in addition to a kit from us, two one-gallon glass jugs, preferably clear but amber will do, a length of clear plastic syphon hose equipped with a clamp, an air-lock to fit on top of your jug, water and cane sugar. Three weeks later, you will enjoy your own home-made liqueurs, such as Amaretto, Mexican Coffee, Peach Schnapps and others depending on which variety you purchase.
Fourteen varieties are available to choose from. Easy to follow directions guide you, each step of the way.
This kit was designed to be easy. Developed with the home-brewer in mind by a food scientist with twenty years of brewing experience, Classic Liquors combines the pleasure of home-brewing with a delicious and different taste experience.
- Robust, rapid fermentation, resulting in complete conversion of sugar to alcohol.
- pH control for better fermentation and final quality
- Develops a fruity 20% (40 Proof) base liquor which blends well with all types of flavors
- Glucose solids provided with the kit, to impart that smooth finish
- Top quality flavors in generous quantities giving a final product as close to the original as possible.